Thursday, May 12, 2016

Finding Direction for Bravo!

Process painting on wood-searching for direction

Study of Cesar Chavez











































































Sometimes I like working more traditionally. This was a study on wood of Cesar Chavez for an upcoming book Bravo! written by my friend, the gifted poet Margarita Engle. I ended up creating a more graphic and conceptual approach to the portraits of Latino heroes but this was a great activity to help me find my direction. Our book is due out next year.


1 comment:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    More than 160000 women and men are losing weight with a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 1-2lbs each night as they sleep.

    It's easy and works on everybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Grab a glass and fill it half the way

    2) Then do this amazing hack

    and become 1-2lbs lighter when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete